11.02.2011

Thank you!























































Thank you to everyone who came to the NYC launch and trunk show!  What a great time--  I loved seeing old friends, meeting new people and chatting about quilts and life and love...

A big thank you, also, to everyone who helped make the show a success!  Specifically, thanks to my  friend Jackie who organized and coordinated everything with Soho House NY-- an amazingly beautiful place to display our quilts and gather friends.  I couldn't have asked for a better location.  And, Beka, of Styled Creative who swept in and made the place look perfect.

And, thank you, thank you, thank you, to all of my friends who let me sleep on their couches, borrow cars, picked me up, dropped me off, guided me, directed me, etc etc... It was so much fun seeing all of you!

Some exciting things are on the horizon in the Workshop... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment