4.24.2012

thank you!





















Whew!  What a whirlwind of a weekend at the Smithsonian Craft Show.  I was (and continue to be) overwhelmed and deeply humbled by the incredible response to the quilts!   It was wonderful to meet so many great people and to hear and see the reactions to the quilts-- I am blown away.   

Running Comma Workshop is certainly an adventure-- navigating the business world while trying to make a living doing what you love is a roller coaster ride indeed. But, after this weekend, I know I'm on the right track... 


AND, the weekend went so smoothly with the help of my amazing friends!  Many of you met my weekend 'assistant' Jess O'toole.  Did you know that she's a food writer, stylist and photographer?!  She's the talented woman behind la domestique. You'll be educated and entertained when you check out her site--  and her photos are stunning as well!  She took time out of her very busy schedule just to help me for the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment